Gutter & Drainage Products
• Heritage PVC range provides a cast iron look without the inhibitive cost of materials and installation
• Prostyle has the ability to handle large house’s whilst being small enough to suit conservatories and bungalows
• Domestic Roundstyle and Modern Squarestyle has been designed for fast, efficient and simple installation – with the installer in mind
• High capacity and industrial rainwater systems. Produced for ease of installation and can provide significant savings on large roof areas
• Extensive range of downpipes and fittings, all in high-quality PVC
Soil & Waste
• Available in various colours and sizes in both solvent weld or push-fit
• Complies with BS 4514 and BS 5255
• NEW 315mm, multi-inlet shallow access chamber
• A comprehensive range of pipes, gullys, access bends and branches complying with BS 4660 and BS 5481
• Ultra-rib is lightweight with higher stiffness for easier installation, with excellent flow and self-cleansing characteristics
Flashings & Fabrication
Designed to enhance the aesthetic look of your buildings. Our flashings are fabricated in 3m length with a .7mm material as standard.
- Various finishes are available: Plastisol, Polyester, PVF2 & Galvanised – Powder coating now available
- Coloured flashings can be supplied in lengths up to 6 metres subject to detail
- Galvanised flashings up to 2mm thickness and Aluminium flashings up to 3mm are standard
- Insulated and uninsulated steel gutters available to order
- Manufactured to your design, all traditional profiles available: Ridge, Corner, Eave & Drip Barge
To order please complete and return our Flashing Pad order form.
We supply a full range of GRP roof lights to provide daylight to any commercial, industrial or agricultural building. Heavy duty GRP roof lights to suit 1000/32, 1000/34 and 1000/20 box profile in 2m, 2.5m, 3.0m and 4m lengths. Other lengths are available by request.
- Twin and triple skin roof lights to fit the range of insulated panels. Complying with all current building regulations.
- Profiled GRP roof lights to match box-profile sheeting in 1000/34 and 1000/20 profiles.
- For use in either single skin or built up constructions. Roof lights for refurbishment/replacement or new build:
- Whatever the profile, we can supply roof lights to match.
- Big 6 roof lights available ex-stock at highly competitive rates.
We stock 160mm half round plastic gutters, 110mm down pipes and all accessories in grey and black.
We manufacture pre-finished metal gutters in your design in lengths up to 6m.
Grid & spacer systems
The Spacer system provides improved strength and stability, together with savings in labour costs.
Fixings & Purlins
Metal purlins available to suit your needs on request.
We are able to supply the relevant fixings whether you are fixing to timber or metal purlins.